Key expert 1: Team leader
The Team Leader will play a crucial role in providing advice on the design and implementation of the communication and outreach strategy, as well as in the organisation and coordination of all the tasks/services required to fulfil the assignment. The Team leader will be responsible for all aspects of the project and will supervise team members. This includes strategic oversight and guidance, coordination and monitoring of all activities implemented by the Contractor, including substantive contributions to the development of contents of various products as well as the quality control of all outputs. As Team Leader, s/he will also supervise the production/edition/illustration of all communication products related to the APN.
Qualifications and skills
The Key expert/Team leader must have a Master degree (or equivalent) in communication sciences (or equivalent) and have excellent working knowledge of both English and French.
General professional experience
The Key expert/Team leader will have:
- at least 6 years of experience in team management
- at least 10 years of experience in managing communication contracts as a project manager (this experience can include the 6 years of experience in team management mentioned in the first bullet point).
Specific professional experience
The Key expert/Team leader must have:
- at least 5 years of experience in the field of communication with public sector;
- at least 3 years of experience with international policies related to food and nutrition security and/or public health and/or sustainable agriculture;
- worked under at least one contract funded by the European Commission.
A minimum input of 200 days (over the contract’s duration) from the Key expert/Team leader is expected. S/he must be independent and free from conflict of interest in the responsibilities s/he takes on.